Sunday, June 4, 2023

I JUST HAD SUCH A SAD THOUGHT

It's embarrassing because I don't know how to make it sound beautiful.

It's like, getting up in the morning is so hard. And maybe as an adult you have to just accept that it gets harder and harder to wake up and get up each day until you're dead. I think the real issue is that I'm high right now, and I've really been having a rough sleep schedule lately, and it's midnight and I'm blogging instead of brushing my teeth and going to bed so I'm scared to have to get up in the morning, and I'm a drama queen. Had a great weekend though! Saw tons of friends 😎 Do y'all think about death a lot? I think about death and dying nearly every day for at least a little while.

Nicole Kidman envies Reese Witherspoon's 'certainty' — The News

What if once a month you could just find out everybody you know who died that month instead of having to find out all as they happen? Would that make the grieving process better and easier?

Once a year? Could that help? Certainly not, but not certainly.

Comment down below, what would be your ideal way to find out about the death of somebody very close to you?

1 comment:

  1. henry i think about dying EVERY DAY multiple times a day !!! its hard to not. is it ocd , anxiety, or just being a normal human?

    ReplyDelete